1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Concerned Vernal shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vernal Gun Club Prez, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To the Concerned Shooters Of The Redlands Shooting Park; You stated in your last letter ( approx. April 30, 2009) and I quote," The Vernal, Ut. shooters have been badly misinformed by those with a personal vendetta driving their every move. As such, the Vernal shooters will always be welcome at the Redlands Shooting Park. They are missed by all of the shooters that frequent the Redlands Shooting Park and we all look forward to seeing them in the future. Please take a moment and look closely at those who are providing misinformation regarding Terry Bilbey and the Redlands Shooting Park. They are not your friends and only offer resentment of others." End Quote.

So I took your advice. And you were right. All I had to do was look at the 2nd letter you wrote " or was it the 3rd " dated January 30, 2009 and I quote," Steve Smith would like to see everyone supportive of Terry Bilbey and enjoy shooting but a few undeserving malcontents are always lurking in the shadows. Bobby Smuin of Vernal continues to support Terry and the Redlands Shooting Park, most certainly to the chagrin of the constantly inebriated Martin brothers. These self important demigods, along with their contemptible followers, continue to maliciously slander Terry Bilbey and the Redlands Shooting Park. Their purported wealth fails to impress true competitorsand honorable trapshooters but individuals of low esteem can be bought for a six pack." End quote.

I don't say things about people behind their backs that I wouldn't say to their face. And I won't write letters without signing them. Too bad the Concerned Shooter of the Redlands Shooting Park don't have the back bone to do the same.

Pete Martin
    Vernal Rod and Gun Club President

P.S. I'll be the judge of who my friends are, not you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.