1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Concealed Carry in Ill? Democrat I could vote for

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Satch, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satch

Satch TS Member

I suppose it has no chance of becoming law, but way to go Mr. Bradley for just putting it out there.

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

We couldn't even get it done when we had republican governors...both Edgar and Ryan were dead set against "citizens" having concealed carry.

Funny, funny state. One of only two in the country without CCW. Probably only one with more ex-governors either in jail, been in jail, or facing jail time than any other.

Probably only one in the country where the Chicago Mayor and city council are immune from the "no guns in Chicago" laws. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they can carry.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

He's got my vote a Democrat with common sense I thought that was an oxymoron!

4. gold40

gold40 Member

In some Illinois counties, one can "be appointed" a Deputy Sheriff, and then legally carry concealed. It is up to the local sheriff, and a few political connections can be helpful.

gold 40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.