1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Concealed Carry in California

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

California is all over the map on permits. It is done at the discretion of the county sheriff here. That means someone in one county can get a permit no problem and someone in an adjacent county will never get one. Guess which kind of county I'm in. San Diego County is anti-gun, anti-shooter, anti-bird dogs, anti-hunter and the list goes on. The system on permits here is completely unconstitutional. Unequal application of the law.

2. h92064

h92064 Active Member

In California - to get a CCW permit - one MUST have a VERY good "good-cause" write-up/reason

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

We just gotta wonder when the first CC permits will be issued in Ill-i-noise.

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

wireguy,,,,,,,they seem to let the gangbangers carry their pistolas concealed,,,,,,,,guess they just don't want taxpaying citizens to have one......

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Good cause in California is you are a jeweler. Good cause is NOT you fear for your life.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I carried with a permit in Calif. for 20 years. Decided to give it up two years ago... retired and did not want the responsibility at age 65. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.