1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Comrade Biden.............

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RogerNRA, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Thirteen dead in N.Y. shooting. Comrade Biden is after your guns........Roger

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Yup: That worthless piece of human debris, along with his leader "Hussein" and Eric Holder are getting ready to gitter done!! Couple that with Conyers, Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi and Reid and we as gun owners are in for a world of hurt!! Unless Trappy12 will help us.

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Roger:

I believe the applicable phrase is that they can have mine, "when they pry them from my cold dead fingers".

sissy

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sorry Roger, it couldn't have happened,,,,guns are ILLEGAL in NYC,,,,wimp killed himself,,,,what a coward!!!!!

Prayers to the families.

5. SR1

SR1 TS Member

It wasnt in NYC it was about 145 miles NW of the big city.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Question....Where did he get the gun? Was it purchased legally?

7. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

Setterman,
    I certainly understand where you are coming from with your comment on the origin of the gun, but I don't care. Killing 13 people is as illegal as one can get. The issue isn't the gun, but the actions of the guy with the gun. Or maybe the issue is how this country has come to the point where we have such a pathetic,motley crew leading it and still maintaining the support of the people. Of course, that is using the term "leading" very loosely. It seems they are more interested in pushing us over the cliff than "leading". One thing I'll have to say for the crew: They never do anything to make a rational man doubt the validity of his opinions.
    Dave

8. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Dave you are 100% correct. When will these liberal gun hating fools understand that a gun never killed anyone. The old saying that "Guns don't kill people; "people kill people", holds true today more than ever. If any of these fools would have chosen to drive his SUV onto a crowded sidewalk and kill a dozen people; you can bet the liberals would have been railing against the manufacture of SUV's. We are surely surrounded by and governed by ignorant people. Ed

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

SO, when will we hear if the shooter was an illegal or legal? News said he had an ID, but they figured it was a fake (so an illegal??). My guess is that HE WAS an illegal, but "they", as in Gov't propagandists don't want to let that little tidbit out.

10. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Illegal alien with illegal gun commits illegal act. It's obvious to BHO and company we need more laws. Why can't we see it?

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.