1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computers down at Grand

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by ebsurveyor, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Where's Bob Stuart?
    We are locked out.

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Eb -

The computers are not down, and no one is locked out. RJ Stuart is not cashiering the Grand, so there won't be anything on his site.

Scott

3. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

I think they are using the new Ata software. If its like the Kansas state shoot maybe you can get the scores off the Ata website. Not positive on this but I thought that's what was said at

4. yunggun4

yunggun4 Member

I talked to my friend down there today and he said this morning was a cluster F... he said you had to stand in one line for 45 minutes then go to another only to go back to the original you were in.. hopefully they get things straightened out before Monday because I need to switch squads with a guy that can't make it.

5. Joen

Joen Member

Got here at 4 this afternoon Classified,payed and got my golf cart permit in less then 15 Mins went very well

6. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

The CHC classified 933 shooters today from 10.30 to 5.