1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hmb, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I have a new computer with Windows 7. I received an e-mail (hotmail) from a local car dealer, 3 pages with coupons on page 3. I tried to print coupons, computer prints out page 1 ok, page 2 and page 3 come out blank except for page 2 of 3 and page 3of 3 in the corner of the page. If I try to print page 3 alone it comes out of the printer blank. Your help is needed. HMB

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I had a similar printing problem years ago. I was using Firefox as an Internet browser and when I switched back to Internet Explorer, my printing problem went away. I was later told by a computer person that some websites are set up in such a way that they work best with one browser and that usually is IE.

Ed

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Try going into the print menu that should pop up when you select "print" and select which of the 3 pages you want to print instead of the "print all" option.

Eric

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Eric,

I tried print page 3 on the print menu and it spit out a blank page. HMB

5. 1st worker

1st worker TS Member

HMB call Rays son he will take care of it. He has the computer knowledge to repair it.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Use Internet Exploder and use the "Print Preview" option. Print the portion you need AFTER configuring it to look right in the preview. If you use the "print" option in Hotmail and you get a "pop-up" window, use the right click menu for the print preview option. (Close the print dialog window first)If the coupon is an "image", you may be able to right click the image and print it from that menu as well, or save it and adjust the image to print properly.