1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer Scoring Systems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by samples, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samples

samples Member

We are looking for a new Scoring System for our Registered Trap Shoots-- If you have any experience in dealing with these systems, please comment. Thanks--

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

There's 3S software and then there's........nobody. 3S is the best there is. Find the link at the top of the page and you're on your way.

Eric

3. monroesc

monroesc Member

We went with what the ATA went with--RJ Stuart. The program is only about $100 instead of the $300 we paid a few years ago. It's pretty user friendly--we went with a specific laser printer that Bob recommended. Bob is usually pretty good about getting back to you if a problem arises. And you have the ATA database on hand.
    I like it!

4. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

if you go to RJ Stuarts web site you can download the program for free.
    (it is a very good program)

Rick

5. k80kid

k80kid Member

Make sure you pick one that works easily with PreSquad.com. The 3S software advertises its "PreSquad.com Ready".

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would like to echo the compliments on 3S and George Cook. Our club hired someone to do all of our shoots until last year. When I took over our ATA programs I found out the club owned the 3S program and never used it. A call to George gave me the courage to buy the upgrade and the subscription to the monthly shooter history updates and give it a try. We did 3 shoots with it last year and have about 10 club members that can run it. I was pleasntly suprised by how many guys jumped in to help and learn to run it. George provides unequaled support, including talking you through any question that comes up during your Sunday shoot. Most of the questions are answered by the help button, but George helps you even if you don't read it. Our club saved around $750 last year and project over $2000 this year by doing it ourselves. Go for it. Harv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.