1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer Related Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bill1949, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

A friend sends me jokes frequently with pictures in them. Sometimes the pictures will show up but most of the time I just get an x. He said he has tried attaching the pictures and embedding the pictures and gets the same result with me and others he e-mails. I tried clicking on the x but nothing happens. Any body know what causes this and how to fix it? Thanks...Bill

2. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I have the same thing happen. I hope someone answers ur question as I would like to know as well.

eak......

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Highlight the address of picture, hit control C, left click on URL image box, hit control V, image address should appear in box and you should be good to go. HMB

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Usually when I have this type of problem that is related to security. That is usually in the tool options in the mail program under security.

In mine if you click on the mail title and open the mail it give me a message at the top that says for that the mail program has removed access to the unsafe attachment.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.