1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer Program for Registered Shoots

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BabyB, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

Our club is getting ready to purchase a computer program for our registered shoots and am wondering what program other clubs are using.

Thanks

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

There are two programs that are most common - Shootcompute by Steve Heyer (?) and George Cook's 3S software. Shootcompute is DOS-based, and I think I remember seeing a message from Steve earlier this year that he will no longer be supporting it. George's program is Windows-based, and there is no better software support than he has. It is the best program available.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Our club also uses George Cook's 3S program. Very complete, and George is the greatest guy to work with. He is ALWAYS there in case you need help learning, or understanding, the program. He also updates it on a regular basis....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. reload

reload TS Member

You cannot go wrong with George Cook. The program works great and George is THE BEST TECH SUPPORT ANYWHERE. We have used the program for several years and could not be happier. George normally answers his phone on the third ring unless he is on the line shooting and responses are very fast even then.

John Woods
    Greenville GC, SC

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Curious? Ball park figure------how much does George Cook's 3S program cost?

John C. Saubak

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Our club switched to 3S in July, after ShootCompute finally crashed, and there was NO support for it. 3S is a much better program. I like it because I can see things BEFORE I print them. Like everyone else has said, George is always available. At times I feel guilty calling George late at night, but he answers.

I believe furhter enchancements will make it an even better product. His website lists 3S for trap still at $430, which is what we paid in July.

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton

7. ky205

ky205 Member

Check the shootata site or rjstuart, I think I saw where he is offering a free program, don't know anything about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.