1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

computer problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slic lee, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

A web site I have used for 15 years. One area I open only in Feb to download the new rules for that year. There are 3 groups, each group has 3 books. The rules section pertaining to me has 3 books in it.
    I have acrobat reader 5.0.
    I opened it, acrobat logo comes on to be replaced by window saying, file damaged cannot be repaired.
    Tried firefox and explorer both same results. To make matters worse I can open all the other books in the other groups except for the ones I always open.
    I went thru various security sites, checked I think every hidden window, preferences help
    PS I went on that web site left word and went back,got 6 replies, no one had problems opening any of the rule groups especially the ones I couldnt open.

2. trapster100

trapster100 Member

Try Foxit reader

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/reader4.php

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I agree with trapforever

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Acrobat reader 5 is getting a little long in the tooth. Use a newer version or find an alternate viewer.

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I downloaded Adobe 10X isnot compatable and has bit problems + more. I went to 7 still could not download the file.
    Now I cant get any pdf. Those 3 were updated jan 11 the others not. I even tried foxit. Im going to have my daughter download it and email to me as my wife sez I still wont be able to open it. These new owners of that shooting organization have
    removed part of the soul of the club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.