1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

computer link ??? ITS OK NOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by southjblue, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Help if U can---My desk top I hit Trapshooters . Com and link right in to discussion page---On my lap top I hit Trapshooters.com--then I have to hit fourm---then registered users login---I can't get it the same as my desk top.
    Tough to get old---no wonder I can't hit 200 straight---sjb---

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Have you signed in/registered on your laptop?

Eric

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

no----I'll try that

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I am registered because when I hit reg login my call name comes right up.still not working---I hate to re register so as not to get messed up---

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

SB try this it work it might not o to the discussion web add the address to your favorites list. Then right click on the link to the web that you have just added.

Then where it says "Send to" click on desktop shortcut. If it works your all set if not just delete the short cut, nothing ventured nothing gained. It works on mine.

Bob Lawless

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I hace ts. in my farorites---then it goes to fourm--then to reg users login--I have to go through 3 clicks to open---just lazy--sjb

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

southjblue I have both in my favorites list when I click on the one for the trapshooters.com forum I get

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthreads.cfm

When I click on the the other I get.

http://www.trapshooters.com/

There are two different addresses That is why I told you to try it. If you don't wish to that is up to you.

Bob Lawless

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks Bob---I am trying but when I plug in I just get ts.com---I'll keep trying---On my desk top I only have to click ts.com and I am in---no other clicks---Thanks---sjb---

9. trapster100

trapster100 Member

From the trapshooters.com homepage, right click on the forum link and choose open in new tab. From the new tabbed discussion forum, bookmark that or drag the icon of the target (from the left of the address bar) to the desktop.

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I tried---This is what I do---I go to my favoritis and click to ts.com Home page opens and there are 5 targets--I click on fourm and trap discussion threads open--I then click on reg users login--then page opens to my call name.
    This is on my lap-top---I tried all suggestions so far---must be my computer.

My desk top will open when I click on trapshooters.com---only one click---Thanks to all---sjb---

11. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

SJB, I may have missed this but log on with your lap top and after you get through the registered user login then select favorites and add. I did it in this manner on my laptop and it worked for me. Jackie B.

You may have to go to favorites and delete what you have there already for TS.com.

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

WA-LA---It worked Shooting Jack---U did it 4 me---Thanks---I had to delete 1st from my favorites and then reapply--now only one click---Thanks---sjb---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.