1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer generated 1000 target review

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by K 80 Guy, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K 80 Guy

K 80 Guy TS Member

I have an automatic refusal of reductions so I have no idea if I have had one or not. lol

2. missed some

missed some TS Member

I always take mine, is what is humiliating is breaking a bad score because you are to far back. move up and be competive, my reductions usually lasted for 100 targets, but hey, whatever it takes to get back in the groove eh.

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Welcome to the forum. I hate to be rude but I sincerely hope that this is not the typical question you are going to be asking. "Anyone ever have a 1 yard reduction???" "Was it humiliating???" I would guess no more than when mommy caught you in the bathroom "Combing your hair" On this site, we refer to these types of questions as "Trolling" If you were a trapshooter, you would know the answers to these questions.

JK

4. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Piddy isn't new to the site but he is an avid fisherman. JRM

5. K 80 Guy

K 80 Guy TS Member

yes trap shooters may already know the answer to this question, but sometimes its nice to hear other peoples thoughts/insights/stories to these questions. That is what a forum is for. to hear and talk to others about anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.