1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COMPUTER ADVICE IE: COMCAST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

Dear Juno, Hauxfan, parts, HSLDS, truthseeker, JerBear, Capt Morgan.

Thanks guys for trying to help--I can't even get the "tools" deal to open--there is just a flash on the monitor & that's all...so can't follow that advice.
    I know that a couple of you also thought the trouble was on the other end, but I sent it to 10 people and not one got the attachment. I do think the size of the stuff I am trying to send might have something to do with it, but I get it from other comcast users and I can open it.....Dunno--guess I'll go with Qwest. Thanks again.
    Bill

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Bill,

It sounds like it IS the image size. As long as you can send them to other Comcast users, but to no one else it suggests it is the outlet issue for Comcast to dump large photos or large files onto the net, as opposed to an 'inside' transfer.

Check out the above site for how to resize photos, using Windows Image Resizer.

Good luck,

David D

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I am on comcast and haven't had problems with any size file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.