1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Components

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by losttoomany, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losttoomany

losttoomany TS Member

In early May I will be travelling to the NC outer banks from Canada.Any suggestions of places in Kittyhawk or along the route with good reloading component prices?I will be crossing at Buffalo.

Thanks
    Don
  2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Active Member

Usually see a few Canadians hitting Beikirchs when I attend sporting shoots in Rochester.

http://www.beikirchs.com/
  3. losttoomany

losttoomany TS Member

Thanks Joe.As far as I can tell from my internet research reloading in Canada is cheaper than the U.S.A. anyway.You guys seem to pay more for everything except primers.

Regards
    Don
  4. willing

willing Member

Check out CAC Associates when coming down thru Pa. They are about 60 mile east of Pittsburg. Great prices.

Bill
  5. TjayE

TjayE Member

Don,

What route will you be traveling going south from Buffalo to Kitty Hawk? Maybe we can steer you to a wholesale distributor along the way. Tom
  6. fvtrkyhntr

fvtrkyhntr Member

If you are going thru Harrisburg Pa check out Shydas gun shop in Lebanon. Prices definitely cheaper than Ontario and only 6% tax. Ken
  7. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Active Member

You're gonna go right past Shyda's at Lebanon, PA when you come down I-81. You can't do better. CAC is a great shop, but it's too far out of your way. Shyda's shot price was $32 CASH & #8 jugs of Alliant powders run ~$100. Cards are OK for everything except shot. BTW, you won't find Remington primers, or Downrange wads. If you come during the Keystone or PA State shoot(s) CAC will be there with lots of stuff.

best....mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.