1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Component prices up at the PA Shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Anyone up there for the weekend been over to the component vendor's trailer?

What kind of prices are they asking for shot, powder, primers, and wads?

Prices relative to what you usually pay for your choices. I am looking for prices for Promo, Eagle shot, Rio primers and Duster or Windjammer wads. But to know the prices for every single thing is ridiculous but what is your "feel" for the prices you are seeing

How about Kevin from Downrange, are they up there yet and how are his prices?

We'll be up Thursday night through Sunday and want to know if its worth bringing some extra money or not.

Thanks

Jeff A.

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I just happened to glance at one price board while walking by and didn't see anything that was cheaper than what I pay OTC. I just happen to remember Rio primers at $85/5000 and STS primers at $128 for the same number. I've never found any bargains there.

Mike

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

My supplier is charging $140 for STS primers, so $128 seems ok to me...

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The STS primers I seen there were $141 per case, Winchester were $130 or $135 per case. Shot was $26.99 per bag. CAC told me after his next shipment of shot he will have to charge $32 a bag.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.