1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Component prices at the Grand.....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by renfrow25, Aug 4, 2013.

1. renfrow25

renfrow25 Member

Has anyone seen or heard any pricing on reloading components at the Grand?

2. May

May Member

I think I'd be more worried if anybody had any components to sell. Tried to pre-order some powder and primers from Gamaliel...they didn't have anything to speak of shotgun wise.

3. deadnout

deadnout Member

grafs reloading should have what you want. prices should be fair also. rich.

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Grafs is here. Several powders in stock and several not. Winchester, Cheddite and Nobel Sport primers. Cheddites were $119, Nobels were $99 and Winchesters were $145 I believe. He has not jacked up his prices but he is not allowing you to do your hoarding from his inventory. If you want to buy more than one 8 pounder of powder, you need to buy a case of wads to go with it. He is not letting people just buy up all his powder. No problem there. Gamaliel has some stuff as well but their prices are higher than Grafs from what I saw.

Jeff