1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

compnchokes vs beretta factory chokes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TDK, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDK

TDK Member

Looking for some info are they tighter, pros and cons. Are they a step up. I am comparing beretta optima extended vs comp n chokes. Trae

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

My 391 loves the Comp-n-Chokes. JM

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have changed guns far too many times. Each time I order a Comp-N-Choke for the new gun. I shoot them currently in my 390 and my DT 10. I like the size, look, useability and pattern. Those guns that I have sold, with the Comp-N-Chokes in place have always gotten postive comments from the new owners. I don't pattern board my guns, but I look at the results in the smoke. I have confidence in these chokes...so, I continue to use them.

JON

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

anything but factory chokes !!!

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Kolar chokes are made by Comp n choke so that pretty much speaks for it self. With that said I use Comp n choke in the extended ported version in my Max T/A.
    Very good product to say the least.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

My Beretta Optima chokes pattern very well but there is a big gap in the set. I suspect they were made with the idea of a compromise for Trap and Sporting/Skeet shooters. The SK, IC, Mod, I Mod and Full measure: .002, .007, .015, .026 and .040

The barrel measures .733 so you could add a custom .013 Modified and be covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.