1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Compliments to TRON

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerseyshooter, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

Another excellent TS.com deal. Purchased an 870 adj comb stock from TRON. Excellent workmanship and the design he is using is rock solid. Looks and feels great. He put a pad on the back as well....instead of just screwing it into the wood as I have seen other do, he used the brass insert/bolts. It was ground for excellent fit and finish. I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future. The rumors that his cat actually does the stock work may be true, though. Regards, RICH SNEAD

2. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Nice to know.I just shipped a stock to him.I also bought a gun from him maybe 2 years ago that was a great deal.He will also take the time to talk gun problems anytime with alot of knowledge I might add.Hope the people on this forum relly take notice of his work and not just his off the wall sense of humor.By the way he knocks %10 off for ts.com users so mention it if you send him work.

Darr Wilson

3. setter

setter Member

Tron does great work. However; I have a question about his "cat training 101"!!!!!!

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Ole Tronny boy has come along way from his trolling days. He's done work for me on more than one occasion and I've been pleased each and every time. He does great work even if kitty has to check it from time-to-time.

ss

5. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Dropped off a stock this morning for him to put a isis on and do a little grinding on a forearm.
    He has done excellent work in the past.

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks everyone!

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Drop your Tom cat off at Tron's and see what happens.

8. 1903

1903 Member

Tron installed one of his adjustable buttplates and a pad on my Beretta trap stock. Flawless. I'll be sending him a couple more to do in the near future. John........

9. jpb6061

jpb6061 TS Member

I was waiting to get some pix to include with my "compliments to Tron"....

Just picked up my 1100 Custom Trap stock last week with adjustable comb and buttplate - beautiful work, great prices and quick turnaround to boot; what else could you ask for???

JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.