1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

complete stupidity.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and we wonder why kids have NO clue about things today.....

2. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Doesnt say much about the dumb asses that elected her either.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Probably went to the schools that she advocates....

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Just go ahead and give them diplomas, it won't make any difference you don't need a diploma to be a gang banger and that's all that keeps her in there

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I thought this was gonna be about Obama. I was close.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

5 hour school days in Chicago, and they're bitch'n about 30 kids in a class.
    They had to cut teachers due to the budget, so they cut hours and days from the school year.

How did I ever survive when I was a kid with 35 in my class?.....and we had a real 8 hour school day.

C'mon, it takes a little effort people!

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I wonder which kids don't pass? Like I don't know. Hey if they can't pass the SYANDARD test then they should be held back. But now we should hold back everyone with the ones who can't pass a test. Thats real smart. Yeah right.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What Setterman said plus we had no AC(at least my school didn't) and far less days off then they get now. If you can't read you stay in that grade until you can. That is the way it was and should be. We have enough illiterate people in this Country.

Now Don't get me started on the dropping of the Pledge Of Allegiance which we recited at the start of every school day.

9. chemist

chemist Member

how about the Lords' Prayer, gone. Being left back, gone. Menial punishment , like writing 100 times on the board, gone, getting your due in gym class when you aggravated a classroom teacher, gone, Study halls do do your homework, so you could go to an after school job or sport, gone. - most of these and others are the reason that after 42 yrs in public education I too, am gone.

Rich K- chemist

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Typical member of the black klan! and liberal klan!

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

James344, remember the city that had a test for the fire department? The ones that couldn't pass the test that was given to one and all who wanted to be a fireman? The ones that couldn't pass were blacks. They took the dept to court and the courts sided with the fire department. That judge is now on the Fed Supreme Court. It was a standard test and nothing other then that.

The ones that are complaining are the blacks. Like the video above. I like what Bill Cosby said "Don't blame the white man for your kids trouble. Blame yourselves for not knowing where they are and what they are doing. That is your job not the white mans." He caught hell for that from the blacks but he was right.

I like the black mother who after New Orleans Katrina Harricane. She caught or found out that her son had been looting the city with his friends. Well he did something about it. She had him wear a sandwich board with the wording "I'M A THIEF AND I WANT TO JOIN MY FATHER IN PRISON". All weekend he had to walk up and down the block with that board around him. She was watching him so he would not run off. LOL She was a good mother.

12. James344

James344 Active Member

Auctioner, I agree with you. Parenting is what makes kids into good, law abiding citizens. And yes, a majority of the complainers are blacks, but not all.

There are people of every race that want the publc to raise their kids as long as they receive the public benefits. And then it's society's fault that the kids turn out so wrong.

Then the kids today expect to have everything handed to them instead of earning it. This lady is just trying to make that possible for them. No way. Teachers are not babysitters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.