1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Shot Making Operation For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Captain Smoke, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

0   0   0

I have for sale two shot makers and every thing that some one would need to get into shotmaking. With every thing that I have going on there is limited time to shoot. Both units are littleton, one is 7 1/2 and the other is 8. They both are in good working order. The package would be complete with the two shotmakers, coolant and tanks, graphite, seperators, and all the little stuff that I used. I would like to sell to someone local to the central Indiana area. If you dont know how to make shot I would teach whoever purchased the outfit. The package price is 750.00 for everything mentioned. I have also a lead melting pot to use for the wheelweight to ingot process. That would also be for sale to whoever bought the shotmaker but not figured into the price. If you are interested contact me at 765-661-3398 Thanks Trent.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How much for just the w-w melting pot set up?

3. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

0   0   0

At this time I don't want to sell the lead pot and burner with out selling the shotmakers. I may get back into making shot if I can't sell them. Sorry Trent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.