1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Compared to Cruz, frankenstein IS a sixth grader

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Looks like diane is somewhat out of her league when it comes to the COTUS........

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

What a piece of dispicable crap she is. She and Pelosi speak well of the CA voter, although my state of MA is just as bad. IE: Barney Frank, Moon-Bat Warren and the good govenor Patrick.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Don't forget my Two, Murray and Cantwell!!!

Tennis shoe Bandits!!

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click.

5. timberfaller

MSNBC, enough said, Ed S. anyone!!!

The "left" and ignorant "right" don't have a clue about the Constitution, What part of the word "infringed" can't you understand???

We need more Cruz's to beat back these pompous idiots!!!

Scarborough has joined the ranks of the "idiots"!

6. Stl Flyn

Seems to me some people understand the constitution, better then the Supreme Court of the United States.

7. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

She brags about being on the Senate Judiciary Committee for 20 years, maybe THAT's part of the problem. The arrogant bitch sees herself as of the elite ruling class.

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

She has ggo reason to see herself as royalty. The stupid fools of my state
    return her to office decade after decade. She refuses to even debate her competition because she doesn't have to. California so screwed.

9. timberfaller

Your so right Sti!!! The SC doesn't alway get it either!!!! AND thats the scary part!!!

There are a LOT of ordinary people/citizens who understand the "Meaning" of the Constitution MORE SO then the Supreme's!! WHY, the word is Biases!

10. lowsix

lowsix TS Member

Basically, Feinswine was hit by a "Cruz" missile! (and hit the target dead-on as well!)

11. timberfaller

Good one!! LOL lowsix!!

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/15/coulter-blasts-feinsteins-reaction-to-ted-cruzs-gun-regulation-questions-video/#ooid=9tbng2YToa3FgZuqZd5grRmTwDZqPjSo

Here's another side to the story, maybe one of you techno whizzes can make it easier to post

I am so proud to have Ted Cruz for my senator

13. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

When I went to school a sixth grader knew what Bill of Rights meant. Too bad she didn't make it to the sixth grade.

14. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

She just Really makes me so proud to be from California and be represented by her, Boxer, Pelosi and Moonbeam (for a second time) I am so thankful for all the voters in LA and SF.

I think she put my email address on her spam list, it won't go through anymore. I have asked her to resign, but she won't listen.

15. Stl Flyn

They are not interpreting the Constitution, they are defending it. They may be interpreting the laws as to whether they are Constitutional, but that is different. I can however see how interpreting the Constitution could happen though, if they ruled with political bias.

16. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I think ruling with political bias dates back at least to the Franklin Roosevelt administration when he tried to (or succeeded in) stacking the Supreme Court so he could continue with his liberal agenda.

17. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

SHE is a perfect example for why there should be term limits for politic's............

18. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I'm with you Rick,,,,,,maybe we would have less criminals or spouses of criminals there honing their skills.......

19. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Seriouly thought her huffyness's next words would be, I have money and I have power. I'm gonna squash you like a hard shelled beetle.

Point is she did not answer the question regarding the Constitution that she claims to be so schooled on.

And her arrogance is out of site. What regard does she have for the intellectuals that enjoy the shooting sports? The scientists, physicists, professors, nuclear engineers, industry pros and other professionals regardless of trade. What an embarrasment she is coming on like she is the momma and we are a nation of uneducated six graders. Who does she think are in the shooting sports?

Worse yet, she has villified a Nation over the actions of a very sick, evil man. Does she really think we are a total Nation of villanous, sick, and evil (a theological term) men and women? That is not a Constitutional view of our Nation.

Clearly her lack of intelligence is showing as well as her need to resort to hysteria.

She is a prime example of the 'peter priniciple' at work.

I stand with Cruz who had the right question at the right time.

20. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Rick: excuse my ignorance what is the 17th Amendment? Can I use it to remove her? or is taht what keeps her in place.

This used to be one of the best places to live there is. Now we have idiots in such large proportions that it is nearly impossible to un seat them and completely impossible to educate them.

Both Feinstein and Boxer were elected by LA and Alameda counties.

The Democratic party is has become the party of treason, and their sole purpose at this time is to bring this country down so the rest of the world can catch up.

They are doing a helluva job of it also. My state is just one of a growing few that need "reorganization."

Anytime one party completely controls a state you will have problems, however if that party is the left you will have disaster.

I this not my intention to insult the moderate democrats that are part of this forum however I think even if you are a Union Member you need to start looking at changing your affiliations. You should also be pushing your leaders to dump their support for the Demnocratic Party, as the leader of that party is just using them for whatever gain he personally can muster.

Obama is a user! stop letting him use you!

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.