1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Compare MX-2005 to MX-10RS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by flyfish, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfish

flyfish Member

Anyone shooting an MX-2005 who previously shot an MX-10RS? The rib height on the MX-2005 is supposed to be about 5/8" higher than the MX-10RS. Like it? Hate it? Shoot better or worse? Do you still shoot your MX-10RS or does the MX-2005 make you a "one gun" shooter?

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If you choose an MX2005 combo I know of one for sale by a man who took very good care of his.

3. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I had an MX2005 for a couple of years and liked it a lot. The rib does take some getting used to. It took me a month or so to get dialed in. You'll learn to be monogamous with it if you shoot registered.

Good gun, though.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

One everyone can shoot.. one is shot well by just a few..

5. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

"You'll learn to be monogamous with it if you shoot registered." I'd really like to know how the two are correlated? Help me out here...

Bob

6. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

It's different enough that shooting other guns messed me up for a little while because of what your eye sees. Shouldn't have, but it did. Now that I'm shooting a lower rib gun again (an MX2000/10), it doesn't bother me to shoot other guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.