Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Compare at $5000- Krieghoff 34 inch O/U barrel

5K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  GN7777777 
#1 ·
Compare to a 4000 dollar barrel that isnt as good

Might be the ticket for trap doubles but these should be better for sporting than any barrel out there dont you think?

They only made a few of these- perfect sporting barrels- handle better than the K80 version and have a slightly higher rib for better visibility

Fixed choke but plenty of room for choke tubes

Both barrels have 741 bore--- bottom barrel has 26 choke and top barrel has 33

They weigh 55.4 onces and make a nomal K80 handle like a sports car

Barely any wear- custom porting (straight line) for reduced muzzle jump and recoil sensation- ports are 4 1/8 back from muzzle to allow any choke tube instal you may want if you didnt like the fixed choke idea

Regards from Iowa

Gene

See less See more
#15 ·
As I understand it- everything about this barrel was special ordered- including the bore size and the porting- the porting to provide the minimum fouling with the maximum decrease in muzzle rise and also no blow back or side affect- just up and down

You be the judge- take a look at the picture

Apparently to port a gun like this costs much much more as each barrel has to be hand aligned and no jig or fixture can do that and get the exactly up and down and spaced pattern

Regards from Iowa

Gene

#18 ·
I have people waiting in line at $2277

I paid a lot for it and think it is worth more than that. Not sure how much more but find some high ribbed 34 inch Krieghoff barrel that shoots flat and tell me what the price was.

Not that this matters but at the time- Dieter had to personally approve the sale

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.