1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

comp-n- choke -choke tubes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

any one using the comp-n-choke choke tubes ? im considering getting a set of them and wondering how well they work,thanks,mark

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

They work the best of all the choke tubes that I've ever tried in a INV+ barrel. They are of the highest quality and dont seen to work loose as easily as other chokes. The only downside to them is that will soot up the front site a bit on a low-rib gun. With that being said, I'll buy more in the future!

ec90t

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

I am absolutely sold on Comp-N-Choke tubes. The two sets I have pattern great and absolutely crush targets. You will hear a number of complaints about them being a PITA to clean or that the wad stripping is marketing etc., but you will be hard pressed to find someone who has experienced bad patterns or QC issues with them. They are really not difficult to clean. Just let them soak in Slip2000 for about 30 minutes and run a brush through them.

Around my parts, they seem to be much more popular among sporting clays shooters than trap shooters. That is where I started using them.

To me the performance they give me are worth the extra effort.

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have used comp-n-choke tubes in Perazzi, Beretta 390, Citori Plus and currently in my DT 10. For my money they are the best.

JON

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

thanks,i'm gonna give them a try,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

comp n choke tubes

compn choke