1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Commissioned Pet Portraits

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike K P, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Hello fellow shooters,

I'm now taking fall orders for detailed black and white pencil drawings of your favorite pet past or present. I've attached some photos of a few samples of my work, I've had these on this site before but will soon add some more recent drawings. I've done primarily dogs but can do other pets as well.

All that is required is a close up quality photo emailed to me. The drawing will fit nicely in an 11" X 14" frame and I do not require a deposit. Once the drawing is completed it is shipped to you and you send payment upon your complete satisfaction. The drawing is done on high quality heavy stock paper and you receive the signed original. It is treated to prevent smudging. The cost for all of this is $85.00 which includes shipping. these make great Christmas gifts and it's never too early to start your shopping.

Feel free to email me with any questions or I can be reached on my cell at 630-251-8723. Thank you.

Mike Pracht
    Penciline Creations
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

He does darn good work, I received the one on 10-29-2011 from Doug . Thanks again. Some one had stolen her and I found her later. Dead Never found out
    who did it, probably a good thing. The people on this site are the best.

Mike really does good work. Ken Uhlbeck

3. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ken.
    Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.