1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Comming to the Grand? The Pioneer's Cabin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C Prince, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

I just want everyone looking for a great place to eat while in the Sparta area it is the Pioneer' Cabin is an excellent place to eat. The food is wonderful, and the service is outstanding. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had today. Click on the above link for more info.

Chad

2. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

I'll second that, ate there last year and plan on going back this year. You won't be disapointed. It's worth the trip just to hear the gentleman which I think is the owner recite a very long menu. Very entertaining!!! Will be ariving at my friend's camp site Saturday nite. Shooting Sunday through Friday and maybe Saturday. Life is good. Good luck to all and breakem all.

John

3. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Now wait just a dog gone minute there Mister. Everybody seems to know about SouthSide and that's OK. But there's a few places that we just need to keep to ourself, just don't about broadcasting every place you know to get a good meal :)

Regards,
    Tenntrap

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Pioneers cabin is the best family style chicken dinner in the area, about 15 mi. south on 4. Best steak in the area is in Freeburg, Valentines about 15 mi west. I have been to both 5 or 6 times each and never been disappointed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.