1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Commies for Obama.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Check the link above and see the whole video. It shows the Houston HQ for Obama. Note the famous commie Che Guevara banner on the wall behind the desk. Nice, huh.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Are we supposed to be surprised?

It would seem the only political group still unconvinced that Communism is a failed system of government is the American Democratic Party.

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Are you sure this is not a fake? It astounds me, I can't believe that any political party would be that..ah...self-destructive. I'm off to check this at Snopes.com

It seems to me that this might be as absurd as saying that the Republican Party wants to make the United States a theocracy vs. a democracy.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

sako, just go watch the video on the link. That is where the screen shot came from.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Links not working right. Go to www.myfoxhouston.com. Pate in "Texas Primary Crucial for Democratic Presidential Hopefuls" in the search box and it will take you to the video.

6. atashooter

atashooter Member

Obommie Da Commie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.