1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COMMENTS ON CAESAR GUERINI

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

With Christmas around the corner, what is your opinion on the Caeser Guerini shotgun . I was mainly going to shoot skeet with it. I am left handed, I was going to buy right handed gun for resale purposes. Do all guns have palm swell.
    Maybe a 20 Ga. Will a sporting clay model work. Likely buy a better model.
    I know very little about Caesar Guerini.
    Thankyou ,Hope all are having a good thanksgiving.

JOE WOODS ONTARIO

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

On the qt by a gun dealer and a rep of well known comp shotguns, I was given the opinion that the CG guns are backed by a lot of clever marketing. Read between the lines. With that said, have you considered looking for a clean MT-6 Perrazi, a bargain imo 'cause they are older and coil spring, but like an MX-12 of today. Or a Beretta or....used K gun or Model 32 if you can find one and have it updated with K gun triggers...

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Somebody is spreading some garbage, they are very good guns, e-mail Frontier in Indiana, he has several sporting clay guns as well as trap models.

Dr.longshot

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Bought my wife the Sumitt Combo. Had some very good dealings with the Guerini folks. Great gun and great folks to work with. Most of the reputable dealers sell them.Jake

5. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I looked for the above mentioned "Frontier in Indiana" and could not come up with anything on Google. Can you be more specific on Frontier?

6. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I think they are very nice guns that are generally too light for good skeet guns. I think the fella looking at a 28 ga in 32" has the right idea. I shot this exact gun, great low gun shotgun, needed the 32" in the small gauge, but to my view too light and whippy for a skeet set up. I would like to take one upland bird hunting if I ever save my nickels and actually schedule a trip to S.D.

Cheers

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

At my local trap club, there are complaints about trigger issues with the trapmodel Guerini guns. Also, ask the Guerini company who in Brescia (sp?) Italy actually makes these guns and what other successful competition guns that company has produced. Also, I am suspicious because as far as I can determine, there is no Ceasar Guerini. I bet a couple of years from now lots of those guns will be for sale...used.

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Chango2, in response to your posts on the CG, after showing up at the range with the wife's Summit, I was surprised to find out how many folks owned the CG. They were skeet and sporting clay guns. None of the owners I have come in contact with have had anything bad to say about the guns, no problems reported. In our opinion, based on ownership, the CG is a quality gun backed by reputable people. Had I known about the CG prior to the purchase of my Kolar, I too would be shooting a CG. Jake Jacobs

9. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

THEY HAVE POOR RESALE VALUE CG GUNS . You better get quite a big discount .
    say 4000.00 gun for 2800.00 new .

Pat Kelley ask for major discount !

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

CG owners, darn I hope I am wrong about the CG. It's just that I hate to see ANYBODY get taken, and at my local range CG guns have had issues (trap shooters who have had mechanical problems) and I hope issues are cleared up soon. Relatively pricey "toys" like a trapgun that doesn't hold up is not good for our sport's growth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

comments on caesar guerini trap shotguns