1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Commander in Chief ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=1941133182001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com</noscript>

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Blood on all their hands. Obama should be tried for murder, much less be allowed to even run for office again! This makes me very sick! Rooferbob

3. avery53

avery53 Member

Bas-turds make me sick!

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Maybe O thinks his title is commander in chef, i.e. cooking up deadly schemes?
    Trouble is what's next on his vile menu?

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

We haven't had a Commander in Chief for almost 4 years

The need to arrest the phony that's in there now for treason and the press alongside of him for abetting in the crime by not reporting it and sweeping it under the rug

6. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

I hate conspiracy theories, having said that this sounds more & more like a CIA project gone bad from the President down & General Petraeus maybe a political wimp; this may also play out.
    Was our ambassador to be kidnapped for the release of the Blind prisoner, was a deal struck by our President. Lots of limp smoke and mirrors here, this leading from behind is just political BS, for lack or ability to take a leadership role. You're not going to corner this president he lives in a round house.

Should President Obama win you'll never find out. Impeachment is like time out, example Bill Clinton.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This will make you feel better. And for you libs, I have it already snopes'ed for ya.

Bob Falfa

"Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house.The wolves will be herding the sheep! Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Feel'n safer ??

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, asAssistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a memberof the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE:Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant?...just wondering. Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!? Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 11 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?"

8. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Uneducated Idiots!

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I am sure musketpuss, midapond, 845 and stlflyn are all very happy bammy/raggie has these guys in charge of our security! How is that working out for ya!? Tom Rhoads

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Two stories come to mind, The Emperor's New Clothes and The Trojan Horse and I'm sure there's more if I give it some thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.