1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming to Florida?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Blue, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Florida has 3 new additions to the chain........The first stop in your travel south off of I95 is Flagler gun club. If you are traving south on I95 after the new year, please consider Flagler gun club's registered doubles marathon and our chain date Feb. 4-8, 2009. The doubles shoot will be Jan. 17, 2009. The shoot will be 150 targets in the AM and 150 targets in the PM. $26.00 per 100 plus fees (ATA & FTA). Lunch is included. We will also shoot registered singles, $26.00 per 100 plus fees shoot till the sun goes down. GPS....1290 CR 90E Bunnell, FL. 32110 or visit us on the web@ WWW.Flaglergunclub.com. Contact # 386-252-6878 Jack Krouskroup.(pronounced cross cup) We have the best background in Florida. The club also has pistol, action pistol, skeet, rifle, archery, and an incredible woods course....Come and be my guest. There is limited camping with power and water, but Thunder Gulch Campgrounds is only 10 minutes away, with resturaunt and full bar. (ask for Flagler club member rate)

2. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Best doubles in Florida... (we think)
    Don Kerce

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Were it not for the Dixie Grand bet our team could beat your team, see you at the Dollar Don. Jake

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Earlier than the Chain at Flagler in February is the 1st Chain shoot at CCC in Miami Jan 20-25, then at my home court Markham Park in the Ft. Lauderdale area Jan 28-Feb 1. Then the chain goes to Flagler Feb 4-8, Jacksonville Feb 11-15, Gator Feb 17-22, Robinson Ranch Feb 24-March 1, Silver Dollar March 2-8 and South Florida Shooting Sports March 18-22.

Eric

5. Tatanka Donk

I don't know Jake....Who is on your team????? I might have to bring in some ringers.
    D

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Lets see: Matt T. Ralph B. Tom W. Bill J. and yours truly. I am the "weakest link". Jake (did you see the PM I sent you?)

7. Tatanka Donk

Oh Boy..... That does sound like a challenge.. Yes, I got the PM...working on it. Jerry: Stand by.

8. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Looking like a change in program...........I've had a number of request to up the date for this shoot from 1-17 to 1-10-09........I'm going to contact Kim and move the date.
    Jack

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

You going to shoot aginst us Jack? Jake

10. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Jake, I'm going to stick with the 17th..........It seems I'll lose either way. The Dixie Grand is the big draw both the week before and the 17th. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.