1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COMING SOON, TheScoringEngine.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JasonS, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonS

JasonS TS Member

up

for everyone that didn't see this last week.... please read below......

All – I wanted to create this thread to let you know about a website that I will be releasing within the next couple weeks. I am hoping to get some initial reactions from the shooting community. I truly believe that this site will have a deep impact on shooting clubs across the US. Here is a brief description: TheScoringEngine.com was founded in 2007 focused on providing you with the most comprehensive scoring and reporting engine available. We identified the need for a real-time, internet based, all inclusive scoring engine for the market. TheScoringEngine.com will be released, having 2 systems. The first system organizes, scores and reports on events where shooters participate in shooting and hunting as part of an event. The second system organizes, scores and reports on ATA events. Both systems will be available anytime, anywhere in the world, with an internet connection. Let TheScoringEngine.com do the work for you, saving hundreds of hours and costly mistakes. Contact me for more information. We look forward to letting you know how our solutions will fit your needs and create a lasting partnership between TheScoringEngine.com and your organization!

Sorry for link not working, thought if it was listed in website it would have taken you outside of trapshooter.com.

Go to www.thescoringengine.com

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jason..Please explain "organizes", "scores" and "reports". What, and how, does it organize, what, and how, exactly, does it score, and what, and how does it report? Is it strictly ATA based, or is it applicable to the PITA and other organizations as well? It sounds very interesting. I am assuming it is not another cashiering program, rather something different?....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Am unable to connect to that website you have listed.

Curt

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Is this a freebie, or are you going to charge for it?

Also, as Curt said, your link does not work.

Not a good start for advertising.

Hauxfan!

5. JasonS

JasonS TS Member

Please visit www.thescoringengine.com

I have launched a few pages that further explain the systems and some of their functionality. If the content still leaves you with questions, we will be more than happy to get on the phone and have more conversation. This system is very complex and posts to the forum will definitely not be adequate to cover all that thescoringengine.com will do.

I haven’t determined the exact pricing structure of thescoringengine.com at this point. It will probably vary from group to group, depending on the size of the shoot/club and how much customization they want.

Thanks for the feedback. Look forward to speaking with you further….

Jason Schmitt

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

For those that don't use Firefox, the hot link is above...

Morgan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.