Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

$$ Coming Soon DeVault Shotguns &&

8K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  Dennis DeVault 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

After two years of setting on the side lines I have decided it is time to start production on a couple of new model shotguns. After the copy right disaster two years ago I am going to put the DeVault name on the side of the gun. We are announcing a new version of the single barrel shotgun that we have built in the past. This new one will have a couple of great new features that I think folks will like. The gun will be only sold through DeVault Industries LLC this time. A interactive drawing will be placed on our web site some time next week to allow everyone to see what it will look like. The biggest news is the announcement of an Over/Under model that will be introduced as well.
The Over-Under will feature a low profile adjustable rib that will have 12" of vertial adjustment. Neat item on this is no tools required, the rib will feature a single touch system that will unlock a pin, make the adjustment and put the pin back in place. The proto-type over/under should be ready for testing by July 2011. The production models depending on the proto-type outcome will be available February 2012. A combo set will be offered June 2012.
We are beginnig to take inquiries on the single barrel model that should be ready by July 2011. There will be 20 guns on the first run. The sales will be first come first serve on the pre-orders. The price on the basic model single barrel will be $ 9,900.00. Anyone wishing to put a deposit and reserve a new single can do so by contacting us at the shop 330-456-6070.

Thank you and we wish everyone the best in 2011,

Dennis DeVault

See less See more
#13 ·
Calamity,

I just can't help myself, when I set idle I get stresed and this is my way of dealing with things. For me this last project fills a dream that began in 1990. I wanted to work hard enough to build a single barrel and an over under shotgun. My life has been blessed with many good people that have supported me and I just want to finish what I set out to do 21 years ago. Thank you to everyone that has responded and I hope to have a photo of the new single barrel on the web by the middle of next week. Thank you again,

Dennis DeVault

#14 ·
Dennis, I've told you this for two years straight now, and I'll say it again--

DOUBLES!!! Help me, oh wise one, defeat the doubles demon that plagues me!!! I'm thinking a new doubles gun is the answer, don't you? It can't possible be me.......:)

Can't wait to see the pictures and then you two this spring.

Calamity

#19 ·
To Joe,

If all goes as planned Dean & I both plan on doing a little shooting this coming year. If the single barrels are ready by the time limit I will be traveling around to different shoots to display and demo the guns. I am rebuilding a Perazzi for now to shoot doubles with until we get the proto type over/under re4ady for demo. Thank you for asking,

Dennis DeVault

#22 ·
To Terry Dean,

Yes I did and I am glad to have a gun to shoot for now. As soon as the new model is done I will switch over and give it back to Dean. But Dean was kind enough to allow me the use until the new gun is done. After 8 years I can start to shoot doubles again.

Dennis DeVault

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.