1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

$$ Coming Soon DeVault Shotguns &&

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

Hello Everyone,

After two years of setting on the side lines I have decided it is time to start production on a couple of new model shotguns. After the copy right disaster two years ago I am going to put the DeVault name on the side of the gun. We are announcing a new version of the single barrel shotgun that we have built in the past. This new one will have a couple of great new features that I think folks will like. The gun will be only sold through DeVault Industries LLC this time. A interactive drawing will be placed on our web site some time next week to allow everyone to see what it will look like. The biggest news is the announcement of an Over/Under model that will be introduced as well.
    The Over-Under will feature a low profile adjustable rib that will have 12" of vertial adjustment. Neat item on this is no tools required, the rib will feature a single touch system that will unlock a pin, make the adjustment and put the pin back in place. The proto-type over/under should be ready for testing by July 2011. The production models depending on the proto-type outcome will be available February 2012. A combo set will be offered June 2012.
    We are beginnig to take inquiries on the single barrel model that should be ready by July 2011. There will be 20 guns on the first run. The sales will be first come first serve on the pre-orders. The price on the basic model single barrel will be $ 9,900.00. Anyone wishing to put a deposit and reserve a new single can do so by contacting us at the shop 330-456-6070.

Thank you and we wish everyone the best in 2011,

Dennis DeVault
  2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Glad to see you are going to put your guns back in the line up, someday when I have the cash we will have a great time building one of your guns for myself

Good luck Dennis

Keith Koosman
  3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Great to hear.
  4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Active Member

Great news Dennis!! Can't wait to see the new ones!

Hap
  5. jfan517

jfan517 Member

Great to hear Dennis, after talking with you on the phone a couple weeks ago, i hope i get a chance to meet up with you at the Cardinal Classic. Best of Luck, Go get 'em......
  6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

Good Luck to one of the best
  7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Active Member

All Right Dennis, Glad to hear it. It seems just like yesterday at Robinson Ranch you told us that you were never going to build the O/U you had on your computer!!! You can't keep a good man down. May your path be smooth and down hill all the way. Break-em all. Jeff
  8. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Active Member

I see many of us watch this thread. That's the way it is with quality. It gathers much interest.
  9. TjayE

TjayE Member

Dennis, can we see a picture of your new trap gun on your website? Tom
  10. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Dennis,

We're looking forward to hearing about your new endeavor when you get here--is this your idea of 'taking it easy'? Sounds like a winner to me!

Calamity
  11. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

Good news Dennis. Glad to hear you are back to making the fine guns you have produced and will look forward to seeing the O/U.
    Pat
  12. 22hornet

22hornet Active Member

Looks like some of my retirement $$$ may be spent on a new DeVault O/U!
  13. Dennis DeVault

Calamity,

I just can't help myself, when I set idle I get stresed and this is my way of dealing with things. For me this last project fills a dream that began in 1990. I wanted to work hard enough to build a single barrel and an over under shotgun. My life has been blessed with many good people that have supported me and I just want to finish what I set out to do 21 years ago. Thank you to everyone that has responded and I hope to have a photo of the new single barrel on the web by the middle of next week. Thank you again,

Dennis DeVault
  14. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Dennis, I've told you this for two years straight now, and I'll say it again--

DOUBLES!!! Help me, oh wise one, defeat the doubles demon that plagues me!!! I'm thinking a new doubles gun is the answer, don't you? It can't possible be me.......:)

Can't wait to see the pictures and then you two this spring.

Calamity
  15. mette56

mette56 Active Member

Best Of Luck to the Best In The Business! Can't wait to see and shoot the new "Works of Art"!

milt
  16. opa41

opa41 TS Member

I cant wait to see the O/U and shoot it.

George
  17. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Active Member

Dennis,

What will you be shooting this next year?

Joe
  18. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Dennis, Congradulations. This is a big step forward for you and the shotgun industry. Your gun will be something new with innovations that we won't be seeing from the big manufacturers for some time. Thanks for leading the way with your great designs.
    Tom
  19. Dennis DeVault

To Joe,

If all goes as planned Dean & I both plan on doing a little shooting this coming year. If the single barrels are ready by the time limit I will be traveling around to different shoots to display and demo the guns. I am rebuilding a Perazzi for now to shoot doubles with until we get the proto type over/under re4ady for demo. Thank you for asking,

Dennis DeVault
  20. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Member

Dennis,
    Have you talked Dean out of my Mirage? LOL

Terry Dean
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.