1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Come On Dixie Grand!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Almost November 1st and I realized we still have 2 1/2 months until the new season starts at the Dixie Grand. How does one cure hiself of cabin fever other than flying down to Tuson?

blade819

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Put on some wind proof, warmer clothes and shoot with the rest of the hardy folks. Bill Malcolm

3. dkarre

dkarre TS Member

I havent shot a registered target since august......planning on shooting the dixie for the first time this year and it cant get here fast enough......just gotta survive corn harvest first

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Richard Marshall - Dixie Grand 2008......

Funtimes!

FRedmon

5. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Great pic Freddy.. but what you failed to explain is that Ricky is from the frozen tundra.. so seeing him wearing long pants and a jacket would translate into those of us living in FL are walking around in Arctic Polar suits with 2 pair of gloves and a stocking hat under our hood.. . LOL

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I had it Orlando for 24 years.

blade819

7. dkarre

dkarre TS Member

Like ricky i to am from the good life state of nebraska and i hardly would call it the frozen tundra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.