1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Come on baby light my fire.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

That's pretty good Brian. My favorite was a few weeks back a woman fell into an open manhole while walking and texting. I won't say my true feelings here, but she lived. We are raising a society that walks, drives, and one of my favorites, eats while texting. Just grates my gizzard when I see idiot kids not paying attention to anything but their gawdam phones. I am the vocal rude person that says turn that damn thing off when they go off in a restaurant.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm on call 24/7 and have to wear my cell phone everywhere. But I also turn it to vibrate when the social situation dictates, and will exit to more suitable areas to use it when needed, like in a movie theater. It simply boils down to manners and courtesy, or lack thereof.

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Saw a guy texting while mowing his lawn very slowly. Hah! Watch your toes.

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

This father/daughter team would make good candidates for the annual Darwin Awards. At the least I'm sure this dynamic duo will be featured on "America's Dumbest Criminals".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.