1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COME JOIN SHARPSHOOTERS on Pokerstars.net

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grntitan, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Give the freak'n poker bullshit a rest already. You want to advertise then contact the site owner David and pay advertising fees. Maybe every little Bingo parlor in the Country should advertise here. Geez dude.

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Wow,, grntitan your comments seem a little over the top.

Playing poker with other shooters on Poker Stars is a lot of fun. I used to play quite a bit but quit because you never knew who you'd be playing with and there are some AH's in the open games that ruin it. With the club home game it's a completely different experience. It's free, there is no real money involved, and as far as I know the sponsors of the home game get nothing out of it except the work of keeping it running. It's not the same as playing a live game with your buddies but with the chat going on it's pretty close. I've made some email friends already that I hope to meet in person someday.

Maybe Toddy is overdoing it a little, you get a 10,000 chip bounty for any player you bring into the game. But if you want to play there are lots of people who will give you the chips you need to get started, and if you run low someone will give you some more. It's all for fun but there are a lot of very good poker players in the club so if you want competition you'll find that too.

Thanks Drew and Mo for setting this up.
    Ross Carter

3. jtino

jtino Member

Toddy
    played my first Tour. last nite but could not figure out how to add=on or re=buy
    Any help would be appreciated

Jim

4. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

what game are you playing? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread.Texas hold'em? Bill

5. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

i am a member.haven't played yet on your club. What's the buy in? I haven't been able to get up much of a stake yet.Bill

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Besides one jerk they are all great folks. I played for the first time on Sunday. Come join us, it is fun

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Hey grntitan, get a life!!!

The poker games are a lot of fun, and free. If Toddy wants to promote a Trapshooting Poker Club, what better place than Trapshooters.com.

If you're not 100% AH, join and try your poker skills. There are some very good poker players and no AH's.

Tomas AKA K80SHTR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.