1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Combo concerns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crunch, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunch

Crunch Member

I just bought a used 682 Gold E combo in 30/34. I took it to the patterning board and found the single shoots 90/10 high and the double shoots 60/40 low. I can deal with the high shooting single but the low double is a concern. Should I just take it back because I'll always have trouble adjusting back and fourth. I really don't want to be adjusting the comb.

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

That has always been a problem with Beretta's. I owned 4 680's, none shot in the same place. The unsingles were fine, the O/U who knew where they were going to shoot. Good Luck, Roy

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I have found the same thing on mine too. I just add a few washers to the comb. I think what makes it a pain to adjust is the fact you have the factory comb hardware. Take that out throw it away and use a nice one from Stock Positioning. Two set screws and voila.

Bryan

4. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

If you have choke tubes Briley can raise the impact by making a new tube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.