1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Combo Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD

JRD TS Member

Looking for a gun case for a break down combo shotgun. 34" Unsingle and 32" O/U. What brand? And where to buy from? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

2. teleskier

teleskier Member

Paul Sedwick at Warwick cases. They are one of the best

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

Etchen Guns. Just got one - Beretta - $145 + $17 shipping

4. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

Check out these cases. Scroll down toward bottom of page. Perfectly serviceable cases at an OK price.

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Warwick and only Warwick. Great cases and strong cases. Great co and great person to work with. Prices are also great. I have 3 of them and are happy as hell with them.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Americase #2009, blue interior, $317.00 delivered.
    Mike Battista

7. BAP

BAP TS Member

I have a new Americase with Kreigoff (sp) on the exterior that I will let go for 275.00 plus shipping. Bill Parson Jr.

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

I have the ALUMINUM COMBO CASE in stock,, at only $210.00 plus U.P.S. Great quality and way too cheap price, and my cases actually have padding inside to protect the gun!! Paul............866-868-9410 p.s. Buy now before the price increase,, aluminum went up 16% on the last order!

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Paul ... can you hold the price til I get a new gun? I want a new gun this year and I want to put that gun in one of your cases but if there is a price increase than I cant afford the gun and with no gun why get a case ... dang ... best just to get the gun and then get the case cause if I dont get the gun because of the price increase on the case then I wont have a case for the gun and a caseless gun is useless to me so ... dang ... ya gots me over a barrel Paul ... ya got me over a barrel ...

Get a Warwick ... great cases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap gun combo case