1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Combo Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ultramag338, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Who makes the best combo case? Would like a sturdy one for a combo gun, 34/30, one receiver. Does not need to be airline safe. Companies and websites please. Thanks Corey

2. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

There are a number of good cases. For my money, I prefer a Perazzi (new style). Always excellent quality, lots of room inside for accessories. And as I've told my friend Trap 2, no one will steal it if they think it is just a Perazzi. If they knew it really had my Blaser in it, it would be gone in a heartbeat :)

3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Mick McGinley makes a very nice case, I have just ordered a single case. He will send you pictures. His e-mail address is ... hiribshooter@frontier.com . Bill Malcolm

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Americase is as good as it gets. That is what my Kolar come with but I have found for everyday use they are to heavy with a combo in them. My Blaser come with a plastic case (like the ones that come with Perazzi's )that for everyday use is much lighter and nicer to lug around. For airline you must have a metal airline approved case.

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

So is Warwick cases finally out of business?

7. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Frank, Mick told me that he bought all of the Warwick cases that were left after Paul passed away. He didn't offer to sell me one, so I would ass-u-me they are all sold, but you could always send Mick an e-mail and ask. Bill Malcolm

8. mflora

mflora Member

Take a look at the cases Jeff's Outfitters has. Best deal out there if you don't need an airline case. Light, well made, good-looking and priced right. I have 2 of them and could not be happier.
    Mark

9. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

I'll second Jeff's Outfitters. Friend has one, and it is really nice. Combo case for 34"

10. clydep

clydep Member

Can anyone tell us how to contact "Jeff's Outfitters"? I'm in NW Pa. and never heard of them.

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

SKB bulds nice cases for guns, musical instruments, etc. That company is not to be confused with SKB guns. The company is in, I believe, SO-Cal.

David

12. mflora

mflora Member

For those who asked, you can go to www.jeffsoutfitters.com to see Jeff's new cases. I have had, or currently have, virtually every case mentioned on TS.com. The heavier Americases, Warwicks, etc. are great for air travel, but for back and forth to the club too heavy for me anymore. I have a John Hall and wish I had back the 2-3 more that I have sold over the years. Jeff's cases are just another well priced alternative.
    Mark

13. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Corey,

I don't think they make a case that will fit your Mossberg High rib combo.

Your pal,

Shane

14. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Shane

That is plain hurtful, you are just mad I found it before you and you had to settle for a H&R combo set......

YOur Pal

Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.