1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colt Vest Pocket

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Fla_native, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fla_native

Fla_native TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Colt Vest Pocket that Im looking to trade.

This Colt was made in 1921. Between 1908 and 1948 Colt made 420000 of these, of that number 25000 were nickel. This is one of those nickel pistols. It has spent most of its life in a sock drawer. Long story.

It is absolutely perfect condition, even the nickel plated mag has only a few scratches. I personally know of only 3 in this condition, 1 is in the NRA museum and 2 are in a private collection in Michigan. Open market price is around 8-950 . Collector pricing, Depends on how crazy the collector is.

Trade? Something interesting! Im partial to older Smiths, wouldnt mind a 4" Ruger GP100.... Model 12 Winchester? Love those if they are in good shape... Surprise me!

EdH Haines City Florida

flanative_2012_2103.jpg

2. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

I guess it would help if you gave some idea of your perceived value of the Colt

3. Fla_native

Fla_native TS Member

0   0   0

Sold.

Thanks!
    EdH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.