1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

colt 1911 FS final price reduction

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by waynewash, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

For sale custom Series 70 colt 1911, 45acp. Cleaning out safe and no longer need it. $ 1100, or best offer to your ffl. Reduced $ 1000.00 this pistol is slick as butter, lost local range so now its skeet & trap can arrange credit card sale thru a friend 3% extra. Don't miss out Colt doesnt build them like this anymore, Buyer pays shipping.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

With what we have in the White House are you sure you want to sell it? Besides what are we going to get in the future. Be a pack rat and keep it.

3. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

If it doesn't sell I will trade it in next week

4. THE-PLUMBER

THE-PLUMBER TS Member

0   0   0

i have one i nickel with a trigger job done to it.i'll sell for a quick 1000 also.pm me

5. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

0   0   0

<em>"i'll sell for a quick 1000 also"</em>

So would I.....NIB...G's can be had for that....There are a lot of unmolested 70's available....they are like anything else....modified the value goes in the can......

Don't blame me .....it's just the way it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.