1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado....whats wrong?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Colorado is one of five states not to pass JESSICAS LAW or a version of it. The reason...an openly gay leader in the state government who strongly opposed it. I forgot his name but the story was on the O'reilly factor last night. What are this politicians reasons for opposition? Anyone in Colorado on here that can shed some light on this guy or girls opposition to a law protecting children?

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

To many tree hugger's moved to Colorado from everywhere.

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I realized a 30 year dream when my wife and I retired in CA and moved to South West CO in 2006. When we were finally able to unload our house in CA I bought a house in Yuma, AZ for the winters. We spend about an equal amount of time in each place. Now I am seriously considering changing my legal residence to AZ. I will not support a state with my income taxes that attempts to violate my constitutional rights. This liberal poison may infiltrate to AZ eventually but I think later rather sooner. I have said it before, SW CO is a great place to live, good solid people but the Denver, Boulder area has the liberal votes that are ruining the place for us more conservative types. Rich

PS By the way I stopped my truck late this morning on the way home from the trap club to support a pro gun march here in Yuma. Way cool.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The queer community will do whatever it takes to protect "pedophiles" it is one of their ways of "recruitment" A real Sic bunch!

There is a percentage of "gullible" youths these days.

by the way, NY hasn't past it yet either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.