1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado voters taxed themselves again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Simply amazing

I heard on the radio that they are also going to have to retrain the drug dogs not to alert to pot

2. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

You fail to mention the tax revenue that will be generated which I suspect will be huge.

3. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Johnny,

You can grow all you can smoke in your backyard in 10 square feet. why would you send in the tax to the state?? Just like brewing your own beer!!

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Maybe they can grow it but the feds can bust them

5. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

Collect taxes from pot heads - that is a good one. How many more useless zombie dopeheads will be created and added to the disabled SSI roles because they have a "medical" condition that prevents them from getting or holding (or wanting) a job ???

6. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Yeah, people could brew their own beer but most do not, they pay taxes on beer they buy. Does Colorado loose money regulating alcohol?

SKB-Eric , What is the most abused drug in America today?

7. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Eric nailed it. How many productive pot heads do you know? I don't know of many. I'm not talking about the occasional toker, I'm talking about dedicated, brain dead pot heads.

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

hornet, I can't answer that. I have known a few dedicated, brain dead alcoholics. Gov doesn't care as long as they get their alcohol tax

9. Catpower

There are more dedicated, brain dead liberals, Johnny

10. Catpower

Those must be small plants if 6 of them have to weigh under 1 oz

11. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I would submit that there will be no more or less pot heads than there was when it was illegal.Nobody that was abstaining from drug use is going to run out and use drugs just because drugs are legal.Co. is screwed up but they got this right.If the whole country would legalize pot we could end this ridiculous war on drugs and move on to the next problem.This is a matter of personal responsibility and parenting not the law.

Darr

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

No one that drinks alcohol should have one negative word to say about pot. However the word HYPOCRITE does exist for a reason.

13. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Damn you Blizzad, come on here and hit us with logic! Humn, my DonQ is getting warm. Jake

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

The tax man commeth

15. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

The guy selling pot NEVER asks kids if they are 21 before he sells it to them. Its a lot easier for kids to get pot than it is beer.

16. JH

JH Well-Known Member

A beautiful thing really, KALIFORNIA is becoming Cyprus...CYPRUFORNIA?

COLOFORNIA will follow in its footsteps.....soon there will be a mass EXODUS to another RED STATE....

By the way, much research is out pointing to the EXODUS of working people with traditional values away from BLUE HELL NANNY STATES to Red States....

New York and Kalifornia are losing residents.....

THE LIBERAL DOGMA WILL SOON IMPLODE! VOTE THE MORONS OUT OF OFFICE!

17. Catpower

The obozo admin will tell the feds to ignore the law, he likes to smoke it and he picks and chooses which laws to enforce anyway

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

So, for decades we've been trying to get people to quit smoking because it causes so many life threatening diseases and is a strain on our national medical costs, and now we're making smoking grass legal in some states?

Not only is it worse for you than cigarette smoke, now I have to worry about getting t-boned by some pot head having few tokes after work!

Brilliant!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.