1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RAD, Jun 15, 2013.

1. RAD

RAD Member

Any scores from Colorado State Shoot

2. stockguy

stockguy Member

Come on, CO! Any news? Scores? Details on rotating the State Shoot between the west slope and the east slope?

3. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

This is strictly from memory and may not be 100% correct. Its not much but it's the info I have. My scores were so bad I was afraid to study the board too much.

Singles Champ. Scott Obenchain w the lone 200.

I have no info on Doubles. Sorry

Handi had 2 98s shot. I do not know who won the shoot off.

Stockguy----No "details", but plenty of rumors. Some credible some not so much. We'll have to wait and see.

4. cotrshooter

cotrshooter Member

Singles Champ - Scott Obenchain with lone 200

Doubles Champ - Ben Larson with lone 99

Handicap Champ - ? There were 2 in state 98's with one being Stanley Welton. I apologize I don't remember the name of the winner.

HAA - I believe was Scott Obenchain with 392

HOA - Tie between Ben Larson and Denis Bringelson with 782. They decided to settle it shooting handicap. After going the first 50 straight, the light changed and Ben won 23-22.

5. GGCGuy

GGCGuy TS Member

Dale Lebsock (I think that's how you spell his last name) was the shoot off winner for the handicap.

6. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

What was that sub-junior's name that when he smokeballed a target put his shotgun down and said WOW and grinned? That young man was a real pleasure to watch. Gun big as he was but he handled it well.

Don T. Littleton CO

7. flashmax

Talked some about moving/rotating but there are problems needing solutions and investments by clubs on the East side that will take some convincing of club Board Members that the investment in improvements and time will pay off. Let us just say that the rotation thing is being talked about at higher and higher levels. There are a lot of things to consider including the conversations taking place in other threads on here that I won't get into at this time.

GGCGuy was correct in the spelling of the Hcp shoot-off winner, Lebsock was the in-State Champion.

Don T. Littleton CO

8. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

http://www.rmclaysports.com/files/DTC_ATA_090050_State_CO_2013_Trophy_List_1_.pdf

9. flashmax

Don T. Littleton CO

10. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i would like to vend at the colo state shoot again but there is never room for vendors and thier campers. hope if a new club is holding the shoot they make room for vendors. doug hubbart gunsmith/ colorado custom cases/ lube in a tube.