1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado State Shoot T shirts for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darwinbene, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

We have some T shirts left over from the Colorado State Shoot this past weekend. Would like to sell the remaining shirts. All the profits will go to the ATA Youth program.

The sizes left for sale are S, M, & 2XL. Small and Medium are $10 ea. plus shipping, 2XL are $12 ea. plus shipping. S - 15 and M - 5. 2XL - 5. Front left chest is "Ameture Trapshooting Association" and on the back is a picture of a Ramshead with wording "Colorado State Shoot 2007" in blue and gold on white shirt. Email me and will be glad to send a photo.
    The shirts are 100% cotton and pre-shrunk. A good quality material.
    It is for a good cause.

Thanks, Darwin Benedict

2. bentbarrel

bentbarrel TS Member

I bought 2 of the above mentioned T-shirts at the state shoot last week, these are the best looking trap shooting related T shirts I have ever seen. You won't be disappointed and its for a good cause.

Gary

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Gary, thanks for the plug. They are surley a nice looking shirt! After lunch I am going to see about some shirts that I was sold out of and if price is right will ship for requests.

Darwin

4. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

Would you mind sending me a photo? send to colobiggun at earthlink dot net.

5. leadvail

leadvail Member

I bought 2 also at the shoot . They are cool .Please have them next year also . Bob

6. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Bob, we plan to have them next year, but looking at maybe a different picture on the back. Thinking of the State flower, if I can find one in clip art. If not will go back to the rams head. It turned out really well with the colors, I thought. Have gotten three inquires and have sold four shirts at this point. It is great and the money is going for a good cause.

Thanks, Darwin

7. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

Colorado shirt picture

8. BP348

BP348 Active Member

I'd be interested in an "XL" if you have some if not I may take a 2XL.

9. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Bruce and Rico-12.
    I have sold the 2xls but I think I can get some xls made up. May not have the "Amature Trapshooting Assocation" over the left front chest, but will have the picture on the back. If that is acceptable, email me your address at bdjanette@hotmail.com and and I will let you know where to send the check/money order.
    Bruce that goofing off is a good thing.
    Darwin

10. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

11. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Have one 2XL left and some S & M. Response has been good and it is going to a good cause.
    Rico-12, did you still want a XL? Might be able to get one made up. Let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks, Darwin

12. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Thanks to everyone that bought a T shirt. I mailed out about a dozen, waiting for some to pay before shipping, and still have some Med and Sm shirts left. Anyone interested please let me know at the email on first post. May have 1-XXL, 1-XL, and 1-L. These are in envelopes waiting for checks. If don't recieve money by end of the week I will be selling them. And it is going to a good cause. At this point there will be about $240 to $250 going to the ATA Youth program. Good support from you TRAPSHOOTERS!

Thanks, Darwin

13. GP40X

GP40X TS Member

Email me if the 2XL is still available. Thanks.
    Lane.

14. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

FlaLagarto, glad you like them. They have been a good fund raiser.

Thanks for the endorsement, Darwin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.