1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Springs Area Youth Program

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by SongDogSniper, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Pikes Peak Gun Club will be begining its youth AIM program this Saturday the 10th at 10am. We will be starting with an informational meeting in the club house. Please feel free to come on out even if you are unsure of wanting to participate. There will be plenty of "veteran" kids on hand to answer any questions that may come up.

In the past, PPGC has had team champions and individual champions at the Grand American(2 from last year). We have a ball all year long and also manage to work hard on our shooting and development as young adults.

Please contact me via the above email address if you have any questions.

The club's address and phone number are listed below.

450 South Franceville Coal Mine Road Colorado Springs, CO 80929
    (719) 683-4420

Hope see a bunch of future champions out there.

Gene Robinson

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Gene

I was fortunate enough to shoot at your club and be part of a training class there last fall.

You have a great club with great folks.

Wish you the best.

3. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Hey Coach,

Thanks for the kind words. We like it!!!!
    Our youth program is fantastic too. Full of great kids and some fairly decent mentors too. Just kidding, we're wonderful too. Just ask me, I'll tell ya.

Once again, I hope to see some new faces bright and early on Saturday!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.