1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Colorado Recall ***

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 100straight, Sep 9, 2013.

1. 100straight

100straight Member

I see there is a recall for some of those responsible for Colorado's irresponsible and unconstitutional gun laws. The vote is tomorrow. I hope that every Colorado gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter gets out and sends a message to the rest of America that we won't stand for such ignorance from our legislators. If these politicians are not recalled the anti-gun crowd will definitely use it to say to America that they have the support of the people.

I am not a Colorado resident, but I sent a letter to the Governor telling him I will choose to no longer visit or buy products from his state. He sent a reply saying that he essentially didn't care because guns are SO dangerous. Please make an effort to vote tomorrow no matter how inconvenient it might seem. This one could make a difference in a big way.

Mark

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Colorado is entirely too close to the Left Coast.....

Sure do hope the good folks in Colorado divest their state of that scum...

Curt

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope the recalls go through to cow other anti-gun politicians.

If they fail, it will only embolden them.

A lot is riding on this.

4. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Both recalls have succeded!!! At least my area of the state has stood up and said "no way"!!!

Gene

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

NOW if the rest of the country would wake up and get rid of the phoney Americans!

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The anti-gun Dems will simply chalk this up as a minor annoyance. They've forgotten the gunowner anger that lost them control of congress during the Clinton years. What's needed is for the broom to keep sweeping, targeting any and all vulnerable anti-gun politicians.

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Here's a link to a report:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado-lawmaker-concedes-defeat-in-recall-over-gun-law.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0

Here is a key paragraph:
    While both sides campaigned vigorously, knocking on doors, holding rallies and driving voters to the polls, gun-control advocates far outspent their opponents. A range of philanthropists, liberal political groups, unions and activists raised a total of $3 million to defend Mr. Morse and Ms. Giron. Mr. Bloomberg personally gave $350,000.

The NEXT recall that appears necessary in Colorado, AND nationwide is to remove and replace the UNION LEADERS who keep spending their members money to prop up the radical left-wing of the Democrat Party.

8. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

Both were recalled last night. California needs to learn from this. Problem is in California, these guys are back by labor!

Bryan

9. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I believe the Denver Post is a Gannett anti-gun liberal rag. Boycotts of advertisers and subscribers of the News Journal that published gun owners names has resulted in 27 layoffs at that Gannett paper. You can do it in Denver too. We can win! ed nichols