1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado lost a great man - JACK MOAD

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapmom391, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapmom391

trapmom391 TS Member

Colorado Hall Of Fame member, Jack Moad, passed away Thursday or Friday this past week. Services will be held 2:00 pm Thursday, April 14 at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Fort Collins (Carpenter Rd just west of Timberline). This kind and gentle mannered man will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    In Sadness,
    Tim & Lisa Brough and Family

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

We are very sorry for the loss of your friend and another fellow trapshooter. We will keep you and his family in our prayers.

3. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our condolences. We will say some prayers for the Family.

Bud

4. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Many fond memories of Jack and his family. Son, Marty, was a great shooter as well, he sadly passed away also. Jack would always dip his BT99 as he called for a bird. He had his Grand Slam as I recall too. Good Bye friend, you were special. Dick Ogle

5. trapmom391

trapmom391 TS Member

Jack's Obituary can be viewed at www.coloradoan.com

6. JimH

JimH TS Member

I remember many-a-Sunday shooting trap with my dad at Jack & Judy's range. They were the nicest people in the world. They were so fun and easy to be around. The world needs more people like them.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.