1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado has 11.800 non citizen voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The land of liberal pukes yields its fruit. Mostly Dems, I might add.

Hope the International poll watchers are seeing it.

HM

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

"Spokesman Rich Coolidge said Wednesday it's unknown how many of those voters actually are not citizens, but the issue isn't likely to affect any race. The voters failed to check a box affirming that they are citizens when they registered."

"Coolidge said no effort is made to track down these cases because voters also must sign a document saying they are U.S. citizens. It's a felony for non-citizens to sign that document."

Yep, they are all confirmed, in your mind!

3. Stl Flyn

64.7 now! Overcast!

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Let's keep this at the top too.

5. Stl Flyn

62 degree dew point! WTF! If I wanted Florida weather in October, I would have moved there!

OK, on that note, I can't hold it anymore! Otherwise, Galt won't let it go!

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

This is so "Third World" like. Strict Voter ID laws, opposed by Obama's administration, are needed. We can't be having non-citizens determine our elections. Also, it bothers me that Obama's website fails to eliminate foreign contributions by not using simple safeguards; it should be noted I believe they did the same thing last election. We are possibly living in a period of lawlessness; we deserve better. BT100dc

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Hate to say it... Iraq has it right. You MUST be present to vote and your finger get's inked. Period

jerbear_2008_030375.jpg

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.