1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Gun Cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by manyspuds, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

how much for 3 cases to fit beretta 682 3 barrels singles are 34 inch doubles 1 is 32 2 are 30 and 28ga barells 30in??

2. aa27zz

aa27zz TS Member

I'm interested in a couple of cases.
    Need phone #

Thanks, Sam

3. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

Doug's computer is down from the bad weather we had the other day. His personal cell phone number is 573-286-9905.

If he doesn't answer, he is probably in the shop working. If you leave a message he will get back to you.

4. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Don't know what happened to my original post, but I just got my case from Doug two days ago....and it's a wonderful thing to behold. Thanks, Doug!!
    Great service, great case, great price....what more could a shooter ask for.

(I suppose I could have asked him to ship it without funds, address, or FFL.....)

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

finally got the computer back online. i seem to have a problem with the wall outlet for the phone line or the line it self. need to check that out soon! lol code5coupe glad you like your case and thank you for the kind words! manyspuds 3 barrel cases are available at $325.00 shipping included to the lower 48 states thank you doug hubbart, po box 1112, linn creek, mo 65052 573-286-9905

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colorado gun cases doug hubbarts