1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COLORADO don't let this happen!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shotgunshoot, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

COLORADO don

Maybe you already heard, Colorado House of Rep. has already passed this bill and the governor is ready to sign it. Contact your senators and express your disapproval. Find them here

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn this stuff is getting ridiculous, where's all the lib trolls that say they aren't coming after your guns?

Looks like they are

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Where are all the libs? Back in their stuck-on-stupid holes where they should have stayed. Unfortunately, their short-attention-span mentality will bring them out to stupid-vote again, soon.

America is doomed by these idiots. Apologize to your grandchildren while you still have a chance.

Kip

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Stick a fork in Colorado. It's done.

5. thunder

thunder Active Member

Time to get hold of all politicians in Colorado including Game and Fish and tell them you will not spend any money on hunting or tourism in their state. Its time to tell this liberal state to go to hell and we will break them with no tourism dollars. They rely a lot on tourism.

Also boycott all products made in Colorado.

Any liberal who don't think Obama and his liberal army will not take their guns must be totally crazy. Yes they will take all our guns if they can including muskets.

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Make marijuana legal; make guns illegal? Colorado is going to pot. Are you getting an influx of Californians? BT100dc

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Kalifornia Seepage poisoned Colorado a long time ago....Kalifornians like pretty places......they bring their pro-pot, "alternative lifestyles" and anti-military, anti-gun and high taxes with them.....Colorado is now COLOFORNIA....

Simple really, BOYCOTT COLOFORNIA....hunt Wyoming, Utah, Idaho or Montana.

Don't contribute to Colofornia state coffers by spending money....let them tax the pot smoking Colifornian yuppies....

Don't buy any product made in Colofornia...MapPul will leave soon, so will others....BOYCOTT THE COLOFORNICATORS!

8. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Thanks for keeping us updated Rick. I live in Colorado and it seems it has been on a downhill slide. What can we do to help, at times you feel helpless in this type of situation.

Thanks. Bryce

9. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

I hate to say it but that is how I feel as well, in one word hopeless. I hate to say that word as it is so final, but at this point I am not sure what we can do.

Interesting story I grew up in Boulder and am now up in Ft Collins and I find as much or the same amount of anti-hunting/anti-gun people up here in Ft Collins. It actually shocked me at 1st, I never pictured Ft Collins to be this way?? Sad times ahead for Colorado :0(

10. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Funny you say that, I am closer to Wyoming and if you go a few miles North to Wellington it is a whole other story. Just a few miles and your back into gun rights country. Very funny state. I love this state and have lived here my whole life, but times are a changing.

Bryce

11. steele

steele TS Member

I've been going to Colorado every year for 15 years to archery hunt elk. I had planned on going this Sep also. I've hunted with the same outfitter every year & spent upwards of $8,000 in Colorado every year. Last year he was telling me about the legalizing of pot & just in the town of Crested Butte, there are 7 stores selling medicinal pot. I don't think are are more than 2000 people in the whole town. Now this anti-gun crap comes along. I contacted my outfitter today to tell him I don't think I'll be hunting this year. Maybe if SCI & other hunting organization got together, a boycott might get their attention.
    The only thing they really understand is $$$$$ Butch from Pgh

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

13. thunder

thunder Active Member

Rick thanks for the update.

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

So, to gain possession of a firearm...a constitutional right, you will need to pay a fee...kind of like a poll tax?

15. JH

JH Well-Known Member

But, the state pays for deadbeats, child molesters, murderers, and assorted scumbags....the sweet smell of LIBERAL EXCREMENT......

16. steele

steele TS Member

I just saw that they are trying to register ILLEGAL alien students as residents, so they get lower resident college tuition. I think they are all smoking too much of their own pot!!!

17. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Boycott Colorado!

I suggest that all sportsman, elk hunters, deer hunters, fisherman, campers, etc. boycott this state. I also suggest that you do some research on the "legislative leaders" and see what types of businesses they own and boycott those also.

I think that 'Hickenlooser" sold all of his holdings, brew pubs and restaurants, but you can still boycott these establishments. The ones that I know of are, The Cherry Cricket, Gaetanos restaurant, Wynkoop Brewery and so on. Do the research if you really care about these laws!

Also, what about having somes signs made up that say "This is a gun free home" and putting it on these "LAWNMAKERS" lawns!

What is involved in a recall measure? How do we become activists and not pacifists?

Get involved! Do not sit back and take this crap!

Jim

18. steele

steele TS Member

Jim, I already sent an e-mail to SCI encouraging exactly what you mentioned. I know the outfitters will not be happy, but I think they should get involved too. Somewhere along the line, this kind of crap has to stop. If the illegals get special residency for college, why don't LEGAL citizen students from out of state get the same perk?? I can see possible litagation over that. Butch

19. JH

JH Well-Known Member

What do do:

1. MAKE THEM PAY DURING MID-TERM ELECTIONS. Vote for an ELECTABLE candidate to ensure no DEMOCRAT is in power.

2. Boycott hunting in Colorado. Don't give the pot growers your tax money.

3. Urge all firearms related businesses to move to a RED state.

4. Move to a state whose political climate and social mores are more akin to traditional values.

Colofornia is Blue. Let us not aid and abet our ENEMY!

20. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

This is so sad. I'm thinking about putting Colorado on my "Do Not Visit" sates. The list so far includes, New York, California, Massachusetts, Illinois & Minnesota but it's open more more additions. I vacation in states who respect its citizens. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.